- Khaledi N., Faiaz Milani Rana., Arjomand S. The frequency of gene polymorphisms related to physical performance and sports genetics in Iranian population and elite athletes. Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2015; 11:103-18.
- Yang N, MacArthur DG, Gulbin JP, et al. ACTN3 genotype is associated with human elite athletic performance. The American Journal of human genetics. 2003; 73:627-31.
- Yang N, Macarthur DG, Wolde B, et al. The ACTN3 R577X polymorphism in East and West African athletes. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2007; 39:1985.
- Senda M, Mikami T, Kinoshita T. The sugar beet mitochondrial gene for the ATPase alpha-subunit: sequence, transcription and rearrangements in cytoplasmic male-sterile plants. Current genetics. 1993; 24:164-70.
- Brookes AJ. The essence of SNPs. Gene. 1999; 234:177-86.
- North K. Why is α-actinin-3 deficiency so common in the general population? The evolution of athletic performance. Twin Research and Human Genetics. 2008; 11:384-94.
- Tsianos GI, Evangelou E, Boot A, et al. Associations of polymorphisms of eight muscle-or metabolism-related genes with performance in Mount Olympus marathon runners. Journal of applied physiology. 2010; 108:567-74.
- Myerson S, Hemingway H, Budget R, Martin J, Humphries S, Montgomery H. Human angiotensin I-converting enzyme gene and endurance performance. Journal of applied physiology. 1999; 87:1313-16.
- Salehi Mansoor., Pour Ali Ahma Ali., Mohades SM. Investigation of ACTN-3 gene polymorphism in top Iranian athletes. Journal of Sport Physiology. 2012; 4:13-21.
- Van Hall G. Lactate as a fuel for mitochondrial respiration. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 2000; 168:643-56.
- Gentil P, Oliveira E, Bottaro M. Time under tension and blood lactate response during four different resistance training methods. Journal of physiological anthropology. 2006; 25:339-44.
- McDermott JC, Bonen A. Glyconeogenic and oxidative lactate utilization in skeletal muscle. Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology. 1992; 70:142-49.
- Bonen A. Lactate transporters (MCT proteins) in heart and skeletal muscles. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2000; 32:778-89.
- Aoi W, Iwashita S, Fujie M, Suzuki M. Sustained swimming increases erythrocyte MCT1 during erythropoiesis and ability to regulate pH homeostasis in rat. International journal of sports medicine. 2004; 25:339-44.
- Cupeiro R, González-Lamuño D, Amigo T, et al. Influence of the MCT1-T1470A polymorphism (rs1049434) on blood lactate accumulation during different circuit weight trainings in men and women. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2012; 15:541-47.
- Eynon N, Alves AJ, Yamin C, et al. Is there an ACE ID–ACTN3 R577X polymorphisms interaction that influences sprint performance? International journal of sports medicine. 2009; 30:888-91.
- Grgic J, Lazinica B, Schoenfeld BJ, Pedisic Z. Test–retest reliability of the one-repetition maximum (1RM) strength assessment: a systematic review. Sports medicine-open. 2020; 6:1-16.
- Mirzaee Bahman, Salami Fatome, Rahmani nia Farhad, Jafari Afshar, Massod Hoshmand, Mehdi S. Mitochondrial DNA changes of human blood leukocytes after a session of residual aerobic exercise and its relationship with LDH, CK enzymes changes. Olympic. 2006; 13:73-.
- Jodeiry S, Vaziri HR, Zahiri Z. Analysis of ESR1 rs104893956 Polymorphism with Infertility in Guilanian Women. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 18:19-26.
- Wilson GJ, Wilson JM, Manninen AH. Effects of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) on exercise performance and body composition across varying levels of age, sex, and training experience: A review. Nutrition & metabolism. 2008; 5:1-17.
- Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, French DN. Resistance training for health and performance. Current sports medicine reports. 2002; 1:165-71.
- Onali F, Calò CM, Massidda M, Álvarez-Álvarez MM, Esteban ME. An unexpected world population variation of MCT1 polymorphism 1470T> A involved in lactate transport. European journal of sport science. 2018; 18:137.
- Merezhinskaya N, Fishbein WN, Davis JI, Foellmer JW. Mutations in MCT1 cDNA in patients with symptomatic deficiency in lactate transport. Muscle & Nerve: Official Journal of the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. 2000; 23:90-97.
- Cupeiro R, Benito PJ, Maffulli N, Calderón FJ, González-Lamuño D. MCT1 genetic polymorphism influence in high intensity circuit training: a pilot study. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2010; 13:526-30.
- Massidda M, Eynon N, Bachis V, et Association between MCT1 A1470T polymorphism and fat-free mass in well-trained young soccer players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2016; 30:1171-76.
- Fedotovskaya ON, Mustafina LJ, Popov DV, Vinogradova OL, Ahmetov II. A common polymorphism of the MCT1 gene and athletic performance. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2014; 9:173-80.
- Sawczuk M, Banting LK, Cięszczyk P, et al. MCT1 A1470T: a novel polymorphism for sprint performance? Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2015; 18:114-18.
Kikuchi N, Fuku N, Matsumoto R, et al. The association between MCT1 T1470A polymorphism and power-oriented athletic performance. International journal of sports medicine. 2017; 38:76-80.